- Ticketing for this event can be booked through our registration page
- Auditorium lights will be kept on a low level.
- This screening will be a relaxed performance, a quiet space will be provided.
- The cinema is situated in the east end of the city centre off Vaughan Place which runs between Rundle Street and North terrace
- The venue is in a pedestrian area
- The venue is situated in a vibrant area, with many cafes and shops.
- There are drop off points available on Rundle Street (Street Number: 246-252) and North Terrace (Street Number: 280) to Vaughan Place.
- There is no direct vehicle access to the cinema
- Adelaide Metro City Loop 99A stops on East Terrace. It is a 300m walk to the cinema.
- Stop Y1 or Stop B1 on East Terrace are the closest to the cinema.
- The closest stop on North Terrace is Stop I1 (North side) and Stop R1 (South side)
- The closest stop on Grenfell Street is Stop I1 (South side)
- The venue does not have its own carpark.
- The closest car park is U-Park on Frome Road. This is multi storey.
- There are several accessible parking bays on each level of this car park.
- There is one continuous path of travel from the car park to the cinema.
- There is level access to the venue
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width
- The doors are heavy
- Lighting levels are low
- Interior is decorated in dark purple
- There are seating options available for the candy bar
- Tables and chairs in candy bar are not permanently fixed.
- Food and drinks can be brought to the table areas on request
- There are steps to seating in Palace Cinema 1.
- There is lift access to the rear of the Cinema 1. This is a staff lift, and requires staff assistance.
- There is a level change to Cinemas 2 – 7
- There is ramp access to the level change
- This ramp has hand rails on both sides
- Cinema 2 – 7 are reached via three standard steps.
- These steps have colour contrast
- These steps have hand rails on left and right side
- There are designated seating areas for wheelchair users
- Designated seats are situated at the rear of the cinema
- Companions can sit beside the customer
- Light refreshments are available from the candy bar
- Hot drinks and alcohol are available from the candy bar
- Cinemas are licensed
- There are accessible toilets in the venue designated for general public use
- There are(standard) toilets near Cinema 1 accessible via 5 steps. These steps have hand rails on both sides.
- There are two sets of public toilets. Accessible toilets are situated near cinema 3 – 7.
- Further information to come.
- There is a lift access for wheelchair seating in Cinema 1.
- This lift is for staff and disabled people.
- Staff are not required to operate the lift
- There are braille labels on elevator button panel
- There are no auditory cues in this lift.